Monday 25 July 2011

A Slice Of Honest Pie

If any of my readers are still alive, it may be worth noting that my blog has undergone a name change. I felt that, after a year of not posting, picking back up where I left off after so much has happened without any changes at all would be a very awkward thing to do.

Henceforth, 'Two oranges and a banana' has been renamed 'A Slice Of Honest Pie' (naming and blog header are credited to Rachel and her creative genius, evening boredom and photoshop trial) in order to better reflect what I want this blog to be about:

1) Cooking - That's a given though, it is a cooking blog.

2) The truth about cooking - How many times have people followed a recipe to the very letter of a textbook and still managed to mess it up? I know it's happened to me more times than I can remember, so my goal is to give you my real life experiences with cooking and to tell you what actually happens, what really works and what's necessary as opposed to what gives it a different taste.

So having a slice of honest pie, as opposed to a slice of humble pie, is very apt for this blog and I hope that through my experiences that anyone that reads this blog can benefit and learn... or at least have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment