Thursday 22 April 2010

Back to school!

So this week I'm now back at school, though this time will be the last as I'm now in my official last term. That means that there's a lot of work to be done, a lot of work to do and a lot of reviewing of work already done...plus 20 hours of exams for yours truly!
Fortunately for me I spent a large amount of time over the holidays and the past few months writing up notes on all my various subjects, so revising should be a lot easier. This doesn't mean that I'll be neglecting my dear blog though, heavens no! In fact, after a facebook messaging conversation with a rather nice girl it's spurred me on to keeping this blog even more =D

And what does *that* mean? Well it mean that I'll be updating with another recipe at the weekend and it'll either be fried rice (if there are ingredients for it and if anyone wants it) or some of those lovely sugar cookies I linked to a while back. Which would you guys prefer?


I should just add that both of those photos are from the internet and probably won't look anything like that when I make them, but it gives you some idea at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment