Wednesday 7 April 2010

Revamp!

To those few, regular visitors to my blog, you may notice a number of changes. My reason for this? Well the previous blog was very infrequently updated and I started to feel very guilty, so I backed up all my posts in a word file and redesigned the whole thing so I could start fresh!
Now I'll be updating '2 Oranges & A Banana'.
From now on this blog will be updated regularly (I hope) and will be personal and informative, meaning that I'm gonna post about recipes as well as general things in my life as well. I just hope that you guys like it =

Finally, I'd also like to give thanks to two people that inspired and helped me to redo my blog and they are my dear friends Rachel & Helen. I owe Rachel a lot in terms of her help with my new graphics and I owe Helen a lot because she thought up of the name for the new blog and also made the message I wanted it to have into the poem that you see in the welcome banner. Thank you so much guys ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment