Monday 31 May 2010

Grandparents & A Fun Weekend

Righty then. I've recovered from my rather exciting weekend with my friends that involved a lot of Band Hero, some extremely weird scenarios and yorkshire puddings with custard (don't try it...just, don't). It was truly a weekend I shall never forgot for a number of reasons.
On a separate note though, my grandparents are visiting for a few weeks! For me, this is a very good opportunity to have a party because they live all the way on the other side of the Atlantic in Florida, so they don't visit very often. In fact, I think the last time they visited was 6 years ago. It's been nice to talk to both of them now I'm more mentally aware and mature because I can finally fully appreciate them for what good people they are ^_^
So for the next almost-month I'll be able to see my grandparents, which is nice, and there's also a good event around the corner that I may be making a small, culinary contribution to: My youngest nephew's christening! It's been planned for a while now and if my sister gives me a list of things she wants me to make then along with other members of my family I'll be working to get the food-side of things under control so that it's one less thing for my sister to worry about. I do hope it goes alright, I'll be sure to take pictures and post on here ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment